This webinar, presented by WJE fire protection and life safety expert Carl Baldassarra, focuses on Chicago's high-rise building fire ordinance. The deadline to comply with Chicago's high-rise building fire ordinance was December 31, 2014. If you're installing fire sprinklers, you have until December 31, 2016.
During the webinar, you will learn:
• more about the history and details of the high-rise ordinance;
• what you need to be doing if not already in compliance;
• some guidelines on preparing your report, and;
• how the ordinance may evolve in the future.
* This webinar recording is made available for educational purposes. While we hope you will watch and learn something useful, please note that viewers aren't eligible for AIA credit.
Carl F. Baldassarra, Senior Principal and Unit ManagerWJE Northbrook MORE >People | Carl F. Baldassarra, Senior Principal and Unit Manager
Grenfell Tower fire raises concerns about exterior wall materials that facilitate combustion. MORE >Articles | Fire Resistance of Exterior Cladding Materials
Fire protection design in high-rise structures MORE >Articles | Exterior Cladding and Fire Protection: More Than Skin Deep
Codes and standards have evolved to address concerns about exterior wall materials that... MORE >Webinars | Exterior Cladding and Fire Protection: More than Skin Deep