WJE offers geotechnical and geological engineering services for new and existing water dams and canals. We provide assistance during design and construction of water resource projects including site selection studies, subsurface investigations, design of embankment sections, recommendations for seepage reduction measures, and construction phase services.
- Safety inspection of existing earth and earth-rock dams.
- Geotechnical investigation, engineering property characterization and stability analysis.
- Evaluation and mitigation of erosion at existing spillways and dam aprons.
- Geotechnical and geological engineering investigations related to construction of embankment raises and /or modification of existing spillways.
- Primary and final geotechnical and geological investigations at proposed new dam sites.
- Construction phase services.