With nearly a half century of experience in industrial consulting, our team of experts is ready with the breadth and depth of knowledge to work with you as you develop new energy sources to power the built world. Our principal areas of practice include: component design and analysis, component testing, fatigue and fracture assessments, harsh environment designs including arctic and high pressure high temperature (HPHT), material testing and analytical modeling, weld design and qualification, independent peer review and third-party verification, fitness for service assessments, and engineering critical assessments.
WJE’s energy industry expertise is supported by our in-house, advanced, state-of-art metallurgical and materials laboratories that are equipped to handle a wide variety of materials characterization and testing, including composition and microstructure.
We are committed to utilizing our industrial consulting skills by helping clients solve, repair, and avoid problems in both the pressurized and built worlds.
- Component Design and Analysis
- Component Testing
- Fatigue and Fracture Assessments
- Harsh Environment Designs (Arctic and HPHT)
- Material Testing and Analytical Modeling
- Weld Design and Qualification
- Peer Review and Third-Party Verification
- Fitness for Service/Engineering Critical Assessments