WJE’s roofing and waterproofing experts have reviewed thousands of system failures and have an intimate knowledge of a wide range of roofing systems—from historic clay tile to the latest in green roofs and sustainable design, to plaza decks, and foundation waterproofing systems in positive and negative side applications.
Building owners know the importance of a water-tight structure. WJE roofing and waterproofing professionals provide a holistic approach to each project by addressing the roofing or waterproofing system, the supporting structure, and integration details that tie-in with enclosing or perimeter elements.
WJE’s commitment to every project carries through the Construction phase. WJE’s roofing and waterproofing professionals work hand-in-hand with contractors to ensure design concepts are met and the building and its contents are protected from the devastating effects of water.
- Visual inspections and condition surveys
- Roofing/waterproofing failure investigations
- Roofing/waterproofing design reviews
- Contract documents for repair and replacement
- Field observation during construction
- Wind uplift testing
- Roof core analysis and testing
- Nuclear and capacitance moisture surveys
- Roof management programs