Learn the benefits and provisions of OSHA's final rule on Walking-Working Surfaces and Personal Fall Protection Systems, now in effect. Jarkko Simonen and Cal Bearman summarize critical portions of the new rule and give an overview of local code provisions governing facade access, methods and equipment, and responsibilities of building owners and managers, with a focus on Seattle and Portland.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- Increased safety protection for workers
- Greater flexibility and ease of compliance for employers
- Local code provisions for Portland and Seattle
- Facade access methods and equipment, including options and requirements
- Building owner/manager responsibilities, including training, inspection, and certification