Lee Farrell joined WJE in 2000, participating in the investigation and documentation of construction failures and distressed structures. He is often involved in the preparation and review of construction costs and repair cost estimates. Mr. Farrell’s experience includes the preparation and analysis of critical path method (CPM) schedules.
Experience gained though working for a general contractor enables him to provide input with respect to constructability issues as related to repair designs. Mr. Farrell’s responsibilities include updating and broadening the scope of the company’s safety program, along with administering to the training and the safety needs of all WJE staff members.
Mr. Farrell has served in several capacities throughout his career, gaining both hands-on and managerial experience in construction and construction claims. His past positions include claims consultant, CPM scheduling consultant, project manager, estimator, superintendent, layout engineer, and laborer in relation to the construction of numerous commercial, municipal, and industrial projects.
- Cherry Creek School No. 36 - Aurora, CO: Investigation into collapse of steel structure during erection
- Tamarac Square Shopping Center - Denver, CO: Observation and cost monitoring of repairs resulting from partial roof collapse
- Park Mayfair Condominiums and Parking Garages - Denver, CO: Repair and rehabilitation costs
- Powell High School - Powell, WY: Seismic retrofit and repair costs
- Denver Health Medical Center - CO: Investigation and monitoring of distress in parking garage
- Invesco Field at Mile High - Denver, CO: Investigation and documentation of problems with steel coatings
- Major Retail Chain - Denver Metropolitan Area: Inspection of structures during period of heavy snow loading
- Numerous foundations distressed by expansive soils - Denver, CO: Investigation and repair recommendations
- Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy - Douglas, WY: Investigation and monitoring of foundation movements
Michigan Technological University
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, 1973
Thousands of clients have relied on WJE to accurately determine the cause and extent of damage... READ MORE >Failure and Damage Investigation
WJE works with owners, project architects and engineers, and contractors to execute successful... READ MORE >Construction Observation and Troubleshooting
WJE applies the lessons learned from over 125,000 projects to provide clients with a full... READ MORE >Condition Evaluation
READ MORE >Denver