Construction, Design, and Environmental Problems in Municipal Facilities
Join experts from Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates and attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP for this informative program on how to:
- Implement simple steps, at little or no cost, to improve code compliance of design and construction
- Uncover potentially dangerous deficiencies that occur too often in design and construction
- Find and prioritize critical deterioration and aging issues so that you can improve public safety
- Avoid common problems such as water leakage, condensation, organic growth, and building envelope distress in buildings
- Negotiate construction contracts and solutions to avoid frequently litigated provisions, including delay and disruption claims
- Address environmental consequences related to failures or unauthorized releases
- Approach and resolve construction defect claims and insurance coverage issues with alternative dispute resolution methods
The program will also include case studies and a roundtable discussion designed specifically to address the concerns of municipalities.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
One S. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Registration and Continental Breakfast:
7:30 a.m. (Eastern)
8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Return to News Index