Client Webinar: Evaluating the Seismic Safety of Buildings
Join WJE on December 3 for a one-hour educational webinar focused on providing you with insight into seismic safety as it applies to existing buildings. WJE San Francisco Associate Principal Brian Kehoe and Associate Principal Kelly Cobeen will share an overview of the seismic evaluation process and the key areas to examine when considering seismic safety. Brian and Kelly have significant experience in assessing structural damage to buildings after major earthquakes and have participated in the development of many tools for seismic evaluation of buildings.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- what seismic safety means;
- how building types are used to identify common seismic vulnerabilities;
- what methodologies are available to evaluate existing buildings;
- what factors trigger the need for evaluation; and
- what to consider when examining retrofits.
Evaluating the Seismic Safety of Buildings
December 3, 2014
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST
Return to News Index