- Great projects
- Challenging and varied work
- Working with, and learning from, industry experts
- Annual bonus potential
- Promotion from within
- Employee ownership potential
- Reimbursement for prep-class and licensing exams
- Attendance at industry seminars and conferences
- Regular in-house technical seminars
Click here to read more about the benefits at WJE.
See the Campus Recruiting schedule to see if WJE will be visiting your campus soon.
The percentage of WJE employees who pass their PE, SE, and RA tests on their initial attempt is far above the national average. This is, in part, because WJE hires the “best and the brightest.” It is also because of the mentoring that we provide to our new hires, to help them develop a feel for how structural and architectural systems actually perform in service. WJE professionals view the building codes as more than just a “cookbook” for designers. We strive to understand the rationale behind the various provisions included in the codes and, in doing so, develop a better understanding of how to properly interpret and apply the building codes. This experience is invaluable as our younger staff members pursue professional licensing.