401(k) PlanEmployees are eligible to participate in WJE's 401(k) plan beginning on their first day of employment. WJE matches the first 6 percent of the employee’s contribution dollar-for-dollar and the match immediately belongs to the employee.
Adoption AssistanceWJE will reimburse employees up to $10,000 to help offset costs for adopting a child.
Business Travel Accident InsuranceThis insurance is company-paid and pays benefits for death or injuries resulting from an accident while an employee is traveling on company business.
Career DevelopmentEmployees are encouraged to participate in professional activities, paid for by WJE, to satisfy their individual goals and interests. Every unit provides training through noontime seminars. WJE provides financial assistance to all eligible employees who pursue formal educational programs related to the employee's current position or a probable future WJE assignment.
Company Matching ContributionsAll regular, full-time employees are eligible to participate. WJE will match employee contributions to qualifying educational institutions; minimum of $50, maximum of $1,000 per calendar year, subject to the terms and conditions of the program.
- Available to regular, full-time employees after completion of six months of employment.
- Covers tuition and most required fees upon completion of approved courses; 100 percent for both undergraduate and graduate courses and courses leading to registration and/or licensure. Books are paid at 75 percent.
Employee Assistance ProgramWJE provides an Employee Assistance Program to all employees. The EAP is designed to provide immediate, confidential, and professional assistance and referral services to employees and family members in need.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)WJE offers flexible spending accounts to help employees save on taxes for health and dependent care expenses. Employees can contribute to either or both accounts on a pre-tax basis. These amounts can be used to reimburse eligible health care expenses, such as vision and hearing care, deductibles, copayments, as well as certain child and elder care expenses.
Health InsuranceWJE offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
The medical plan offers two plan options with a wide range of providers nationwide and 100 percent preventive care coverage. The first option has a low $300 deductible and 90 percent coverage on most services. The second option is a high deductible plan with a health savings account (HSA). WJE provides a generous employer contribution to the HSA.
The dental plan includes coverage for most preventive, basic, and major services, as well as orthodontia coverage for both children and adults.
The vision plan provides coverage for eye exams and corrective eyewear, including contact lenses.
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) InsuranceAt no cost to the employee, WJE provides life insurance coverage that is equal to an employee’s annual base pay.
Long-Term Care Insurance (LTC)LTC insurance helps pay for a wide range of personal care, health care and social services for people who can no longer care for themselves due to a severe physical or cognitive disability, including services typically not covered under health insurance benefits.
Long-Term Disability InsuranceLong-term disability is available after short-term benefits have been exhausted. Like short-term disability, this benefit is provided at no cost to eligible employees.
Short-Term DisabilityAvailable at no cost after six months of employment, this benefit allows employees to continue to receive all of their income on a temporary basis while unable to work.
Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee supplemental life insurance and AD&D is available at cost as an after-tax deduction, up to the lesser of five times annual base pay, or $650,000, in $10,000 increments; and is subject to several specific plan requirements and limitations.
- Employees may purchase life insurance for their spouse, domestic partner, and/or dependent children; benefit is available at cost as an after-tax deduction; and is subject to several specific plan requirements and limitations.
- Vacation time is accrued each pay period. Vacation for eligible part-time employees is prorated based on regularly scheduled hours.
- New employees are eligible for two weeks of paid vacation per year, after completion of three months of service on an accrual basis.
- Employees with 3 through 8 years of service are eligible for three weeks of paid vacation.
- Employees with 9 to 12 years of service are eligible for three weeks plus one day per year of paid vacation.
- Employees with 13 or more years of service are eligible for four weeks of paid vacation.
- Sick time is available for when you are ill, have health-related appointments, or, if appropriate, to care for a family member or loved one who is ill.
- The Company observes the following eight paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
TransportationEmployees taking advantage of this benefit allow funds to be deducted from their pay on a monthly pre-tax basis. Employees can elect to deduct up to $255 per month for combined commuter highway, vehicle transportation, and transit passes and up to $255 per month for qualified parking expenses.
Note: WJE reserves the right to amend our benefits program at any time, with or without prior notice.